Pasadena Medical Malpractice Lawyers Providing Legal Services For Victims In California
Law Firm With The Knowledge And Experience Needed To Hold Healthcare Professionals Accountable
- Regarded as one of the most highly respected law firms in Pasadena, CA.
- Compassionate, honest and aggressive lawyers help you win.
- At our top law firm, you’ll work with an honest and aggressive attorney.
- With several positive reviews; you can assure our attorneys will fight for your rights.
- When you hire our firm, you’ll be teamed up with an award-winning injury lawyer who has a rating of Thon Beck Vanni Callahan & Powell, PC 5.0/5.0 stars – based on 46 reviews, and offers some of the best legal representation in the state.
HOW CAN A TEAM OF MEDICAL MALPRACTICE ATTORNEYS HELP ME?
Medical malpractice is the negligence of a medical professional that results in the deterioration of the patient’s condition, additional injury to the patient, or death. If you’ve been injured in southern California by the negligence of a doctor, nurse, or another healthcare professional – or by negligent management in a hospital, clinic, doctor’s office, nursing home, or rehab facility – speak at once with an experienced Pasadena medical malpractice attorney at the law firm of Thon Beck Vanni Callahan & Powell. For more than three decades, we have been passionate advocates for the victims of medical malpractice by helping them file a report, submit claims, and ultimately pursue lawsuits. If you’ve been injured by malpractice, we have the knowledge, experience, and tenacity to represent you aggressively and effectively.
WHAT CONSTITUTES AS MEDICAL MALPRACTICE?
For a victim of medical negligence to prevail with a malpractice claim in California’s courts, your personal injury attorney must prove that:
- a medical professional (or professionals) provided sub-standard care
- the sub-standard care has proved harmful or injurious to the patient
- the nature and extent of the harm or injury can be precisely defined and documented
Misdiagnosis happens frequently; so do surgical errors. A misdiagnosis or failure to diagnose can be life-threatening, especially for patients suffering or threatened by a stroke, heart attack, or cancer. In the operating room, one moment of carelessness or neglect can lead to a punctured organ, internal bleeding, or worse. If you’re the victim of a misdiagnosis or a surgical mistake, speak to a qualified medical malpractice attorney at Thon Beck Vanni Callahan & Powell immediately. We hold professionals accountable when their negligence injures others.
I would refer family and friends without doubt. Greg Vanni kept me well informed throughout my experience and was very professional, friendly as well as the rest of the office staff And thank you as well to Debra Rose who great in assisting as well!!! – Kevin Barber
SCHEDULE A FREE CONSULTATION WITH OUR LAW FIRM TODAY
When we go to work for you, we show you how the law impacts your medical malpractice case, and our medical malpractice attorneys keep you informed as your lawsuit moves through the system. If you’re a victim of malpractice, get the trustworthy legal representation you need. Call Thon Beck Vanni Callahan & Powell today at 626-795-8333 or contact us online right now to schedule a free initial consultation.