Pasadena Wrongful Death Lawyers Bringing Trial Attorney Experience To Each Case
Wrongful Death Attorneys Offering Skilled Representation For Families In Their Time Of Need
- Honest yet aggressive lawyers handling cases with the commitment and sensitivity needed to help families cope.
- As one of the top law firms in Southern California, we have earned several positive reviews.
- Our skilled trial attorneys are based out of our law firm’s offices in Pasadena, CA.
- Work with an award-winning lawyer with a rating of Thon Beck Vanni Callahan & Powell, PC 5.0/5.0 stars – based on 46 reviews, and is considered one of the best to handle wrongful death and personal injury cases.
WHO CAN FILE FOR WRONGFUL DEATH?
Wrongful death causes untold anguish and trauma for surviving family members. While a financial settlement can never really compensate for the loss of a loved one, a favorable settlement or court decision can help provide closure and complement the healing process. We understand the pain associated with wrongful death. For more than three decades, our attorneys have advocated for the families of wrongful death victims in southern California; our reputation and record speak for themselves. An experienced Pasadena personal injury attorney can help you file a civil suit and will fight aggressively on your behalf to win the maximum possible wrongful death compensation for you and your family.
WHAT DAMAGES ARE AVAILABLE IN A WRONGFUL DEATH LAWSUIT?
If you lose a loved one suddenly in a tragic accident, lawsuits and lawyers are probably the last thing on your mind. However, it’s imperative for survivors to speak immediately with the experienced Pasadena wrongful death attorneys. Wrongful death is a claim against a person who may be held responsible for the death of another person. Two kinds of damages may be claimed for the unjustified death of a child or an adult. Economic damages include the financial support a deceased victim would have provided to survivors during the remainder of a normal life expectancy. Non-economic damages attempt to compensate survivors for the loss of intangible qualities such as love, companionship, guidance, and sexual intimacy. If someone close to you has been the victim of a wrongful death in southern California, speak immediately with the experienced Pasadena wrongful death lawyers at the law firm of Thon Beck Vanni Callahan & Powell.
Kevin Callahan is a top-notch attorney and I would recommend him to anybody who needs a serious lawyer looking out for your best interest. – Greg Shepard
WHAT CONSTITUTES AS WRONGFUL DEATH IN CALIFORNIA?
If certain elements are present in your case, Thon Beck Vanni Callahan & Powell can work to recover damages when your loved one has passed away because of another person’s negligence in any of these scenarios:
- Car, bus, truck, motorcycle, bicycle, aviation, boating, and pedestrian accidents
- Nursing home neglect or abuse cases
- Workplace, construction, and premises liability accidents
- Any fatal accident caused by another person’s negligence
ARE THERE STATUTES OF LIMITATION FOR WRONGFUL DEATH CASES?
In the state of California, family members have up to 2 years to file a wrongful death lawsuit, so it is imperative that you contact an attorney as soon as possible.
To learn about your right to compensation for the wrongful death of a loved one in southern California, call the Pasadena wrongful death lawyers with Thon Beck Vanni Callahan & Powell today at 626-795-8333 or contact us online right now to schedule a free initial consultation.