Michael P. O’Connor
Michael P. O’Connor is an associate at Thon Beck Vanni Callahan & Powell in Pasadena, California. Previously, Mr. O’Connor worked for a litigation defense firm in Los Angeles where he represented Fortune 500 corporations and insurance companies in cases involving personal injury, product liability, automobile accidents, and premises liability. He also has represented clients in construction matters, breach of contract cases, and employment law matters. Mr. O’Connor is adept at getting complicated disputes resolved. He has handled a variety of cases from inception to resolution, through motions, mediations, arbitrations, and jury trials.
EXPERIENCE YOU CAN TRUST
Mr. O’Connor is admitted to practice law in both California and New York. He earned his B.A. at John Carroll University and his J.D. from the State University of New York, Buffalo School of Law, in 1997. While in law school, Mr. O’Connor clerked for the Erie County District Attorney’s Office and the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Western District of New York. After receiving his J.D., he worked with a Buffalo-area plaintiff’s personal injury law firm where he conducted depositions and pre-trial motions in a variety of cases including medical malpractice cases. More recently, Mr. O’Connor was named a top personal injury attorney by Pasadena Magazine for four consecutive years (2010-2013) and has been designated as a Super Lawyer for 2015 and 2016 by Los Angeles Magazine.
PROUD OF OUR REPUTATION AND SERVICE
At Thon Beck Vanni Callahan & Powell, we are proud of the reputation we’ve built and the service we provide to the victims of personal injury and wrongful death. When you become our client, you’ll be represented by an experienced Pasadena personal injury attorney, treated with complete respect, and provided with every possible courtesy and consideration. Centrally located in the heart of Pasadena, we offer flexible appointment hours and off-site visits when needed. There is never a consultation fee to talk to one of our attorneys. If you’ve been injured because of the negligence of another person, a business, or a government agency, call Thon Beck Vanni Callahan & Powell today at 626-795-8333 or contact us online now to schedule a free initial consultation.
- Explosion Construction Site verdict: $6,500,000
- Trip-and-Fall: $1,275,000 settlement
- Trip-and-Fall: $950,000 settlement
- Wrongful Death – Drowning: $850,000
- Auto v. Motorcycle: $700,000 wrongful death settlement
- Negligent Security: $500,000 settlement
- Adult Daycare Transportation Negligence: $450,00 settlement
- Slip-and-Fall verdict: $414,868.28
- Dog Bite: $285,000 settlement
- Auto v. Auto: $250,000 settlement
- Auto v. Auto verdict: $241,217.88
- Negligent Security v. Retail Store for 3rd Party Criminal Act: Settlement $200,000
- Premises Liability: $200,000 settlement
- Premises Liability/Trip-and-Fall: $185,000 settlement
- Auto v. Auto verdict: $160,443.30